Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Semseter Down..

and still many more to go. This semester was by far my most crazy! I have 6 classes, tutored for and hour and a half each week, was President for one organization, and secretary for another!! I am surprised I survived. I am lucky that I have people here and at home that keep my spirts high and always encourage me. To top it all off I am getting all the paper work ready for my Study Abroad experience beginning next fall. So after weeks of classes and 4 final exams I am offically ready to go home and have a relaxing break.
Speaking of break I have some wonderful things planned. I will be traveling to Chicago with my boyfriend to see Chicago! Of course there is the Christmas Eve party at my house with family, Christmas at Grandmas, but this year I have an addition to the line up.. I'll be going to Christmas with the boyfriends family the day after Christmas. Of course I will be working all break at Steak n Shake. I will eat too much food, watch too many movies, sleep in way too much, and not think about school one little bit!
Well with that there is not much else. I need to finish packing, of course no matter how much I double and triple check I'll still forget something, grab food, and hit the road!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment