Friday, April 29, 2011

Winding Down.. Uh no.. Try winding up


Some are saying the semester is winding down and coming to an end. To them
I say.. huh! I feel as though every teacher put off everything until the last minute! I am working on getting all the final papers, projects, and study guides done. As we speak I doing what I do best, procrastinating. On top of classes winding down I am also trying to get as many of my study abroad questions answered as I attempt to prepare for Spain. I have decided that instead of combining everyday life with my travel life I would create a separate blog for Spain, paige-in-spain.blogspot.com. For more information about my preparations read that blog :)
So what's been going on since my last post, a whole lot of nothing. Well of course that is a lie, I have have at least 20 classes, a few tests, and at least a couple papers. I also attended Dan's military ball at at beginning of April. We had a nice fancy dinner and then a little dancing. It was a good time, and it's hard to believe that in a two weeks he will get his commission and become a captain and graduate! Also, earlier today Dad visited and took a load of stuff home that way I will actually be able to make it home without tying things to the top of my car. It was nice to see him and I am happy to be going home and seeing all of my family. It's weird to think I won't be coming back here next year, unless I visit before I leave for Spain.
Well I have to go study, unless any of you want to do it for me :) I will update once the semester ends.
Love you all!

Me and Dan all dressed up for the Military Ball

2 comments: